The Product Gallery widget allows you to add multiple products galleries for your store on the same page for different implementations: new products, bestsellers, and any other store categories available in the catalog. Each one can have a different style.
The Product Gallery widget can display up to 100 products. To display all products in your store, use the Main Store widget.
You must include the Main Store widget on some page in your site once in order for products from the product gallery widget to link to the store. Otherwise, customers will receive a 404 error when they click a product.
To add the widget:
- In the left panel, click eCommerce, and then click Add store widgets. Alternatively, click Widgets, and search for Store.
- Click and drag the widget into your site.
To learn more about adding widgets to your site, see Add Widgets.
To access the content editor:
- Right-click the widget, and click Edit Content.
- Select a category of products from the Choose gallery of products drop-down. Only categories that contain products display in the list. To add new categories, go to the Store Control Panel, click Catalog and then click Categories. Additionally, you can select the following categories:
- All Categories. Displays all categories and subcategories defined in the Store Control Panel.
- What’s New. Displays products that were added to the store in the last 30 days.
- On Sale. Display products that are on sale. To make a product display as on sale, go to the Store Control Panel and configure the Compare to price to be higher than the current price on a product. For more information, see Sale Price.
- Click the toggles to change the display of each product in the gallery (for example, title, button, price, and so on).
- Edit the text to display for the Buy Now button, On Sale label, and Sold Out label, as needed.
Updates to the catalog after adding the Product Gallery widget may take a few minutes to be reflected in the widget.
To access the design editor, right-click the widget, and click Edit Design.
Configure the design for the labels on products that are on sale or out of stock, as applicable.
The product gallery widget contains the same design functionality as the photo gallery widget.