The Store widget enables you to sell products on your site. Our robust eCommerce system is easy to set up, compatible with multiple payment processors and shipping providers, and can import products from CSV, or other shopping cart systems such as XCart or LiteCommerce.
In addition to having more products, each eCommerce Store plan has more features and functionality. For more information, see ShopBuilder Plans.
Add Products to the Store
To add products to your store:
- In the left panel, click eCommerce.
- Click Manage Store.
- Click Catalog and then click Products.
- Click +Add New Product. To import products, click Import Products, select a CSV, XCart, or LiteCommerce file and click Import.
- Type the product details (name, SKU, price, and so on) and upload an image for each product in your store. Click Save.
- To add more products, click Add New Product.
For more information, see Add and Edit Products in the Store.
Localize the Store
For your store to work, you need to provide units of currency and weight for your products. The default is the U.S. dollar and kilogram, but you may wish to change these to better suit your location.
To configure your location settings:
- Go to the Store Control Panel, click Settings, and then click General.
- Click Regional Settings.
- Configure your preferences for Currency, Weight & Size, Store Language, and Date & Time.
- Click Save.
If you are selling physical goods, set up shipping for your store to make sure your customers pay you for the cost of shipping. If you are not selling physical goods, disable shipping for those products.
To configure shipping:
- Go to the Store Control Panel, and click Shipping & Pickup.
- To add shipping and pickup methods, click +Add Shipping Method or +Add In-store Pickup.
For more information, see Shipping Options.
Set Up Payment Options
You need a way to get paid. By default, PayPal and Stripe are the simplest ways to let your customers pay you, but we allow for a huge variety of other payment methods.
To configure payment options:
- Go to the Store Control Panel, and click Payment.
- Click the PayPal, Square, or Stripe options to select a payment method, or click Add Manual Payment Method to use a different method.
For more information, see About Payment Options.
Manage the Store
When your store is created, you can manage your store by clicking eCommerce in the left panel, and then clicking the Manage Store to go to the Store Control Panel. Here you can manage sales, catalog (products), promotions, and store settings.
Other options include adding store widgets (for example, cart, search box), adding store categories as a subpage of your home page or another page on your site, and upgrading your store to feature more products.